- ID cards and above all ID card covers are made for the masses and are usually of low quality - this is not the case at all with the magnetic name tags from brilliant badges®. Even in large quantities, quality has top priority for magnetic name tags.
- The paper inserts in the ID pockets on which names and other important information are printed are "disposable". Magnetic name badges can be used over a longer period of time.
- Exhibition badges are worn with a band around the neck or pierced through clothing with a needle. A name badge with a magnet holds firmly and securely without damaging the shirt, blouse or jacket - another reason why you should always use name badges with magnetic holders.
The areas mentioned in the list are just a few examples of the areas of application for name tags with magnets - the list can be extended as required, as few industries and companies can do without name tags.
Magnetic name tags: Design them yourself or have them designed by a professional
At brilliant badges® we distinguish between two different product groups, standard name tags and individual name tags, both of which can be equipped with a magnetic attachment. The difference is here:
- You print standard name tags yourself - use the corresponding print templates that you will find on our website.
- The brilliant badges® design experts and printers take care of printing individual name tags with magnets - the information is printed directly on the name tag.
Standard name tags are therefore particularly suitable if employees change frequently or the magnetic name tag is intended for an employee who is only temporarily employed, for example temporary workers, interns or trainees. If you focus on absolutely high-quality design, individual name badges are the right choice. The following are examples of items that are particularly popular with brilliant badges® customers:
- Standard name tags with magnet
At the same time, the brilliant badges® website offers models for special sectors, including magnetic name tags for doctors' surgeries, dentists and pharmacies.
How are magnetic name tags printed?
If you do not want to make any compromises in the production of your new magnetic name tags and expect maximum quality, you should have the printing done by professionals. The magnetic name tags from brilliant badges® are produced using various printing methods. Possible are, for example:
- Digital printing for magnetic name tags: Digital printing does not require a fixed print template - text and logo are printed directly from the computer onto the name tag via the printing machine. The larger the quantity, the greater the cost advantage. At the same time, this printing method is relatively uncomplicated (compared to other printing techniques), so that even small quantities are unproblematic.
- Screen printing for magnetic name badges: Screen printing is a so-called through-printing technique in which the ink for text or logo is applied to the magnetic name tag through a fine-mesh fabric. Its versatility is a major advantage here - in addition to plastic, screen printing can also be used on paper, textiles, metal or glass. Due to the effort involved, screen printing is particularly worthwhile for large quantities.
- Digital printing and screen printing are most frequently used for printing magnetic name tags from brilliant badges®. Simply let our experts advise you to identify which process is best suited to your project. However, it may also be worthwhile designing and printing the information on the name tag yourself.
Design name badges with magnets - you should pay attention to this
The decision to design magnetic name tags yourself can be just right in some situations - especially when employees change frequently. To ensure maximum legibility, you should pay particular attention to three things:
- Choose the right magnetic name tag size depending on the logo - for wide logos, name tags with a height of 30 mm to 35 mm are ideal (for example: polar® 30 metal). For square or round logos, heights of 20mm to 25mm are ideal (for example: amigo® doming). If you are not using a logo, the name tag should be around 15 mm high.
- Full-tone background colours are the best choice, as the font colour only has to be adapted to one colour.
- The text alignment is a topic in itself - here it depends above all on what information should be printed on the name tag. Centering the text is the standard procedure here. However, other options are also possible and may be useful in certain constellations (e.g. very long names).
Even if you take these tips into account, you will soon find out: There is no schema F that you can use for orientation. Rather, the design must be adapted to the specific circumstances, which is why sometimes the advice of a professional is necessary.
You will find magnetic name tags at brilliant badges® in numerous different designs, for printing yourself, as custom-made by our printing experts, special models for the gastronomy/hotel industry, for trade fairs and events, for the health sector, doctors and pharmacists - the choice is large and the designs are varied, so it is not always easy to keep track of everything.
Where can you buy name tags?
Name badges can usually be bought where you can also find other advertising material. However, the choice there is relatively small, as name badges with magnets represent a real niche market and slip into the shadow of pens and other promotional gifts. For this reason we at brilliant badges® concentrate exclusively on this product group in order to be able to present you with the best and most complete range of magnetic name tags.
The question of where to buy name tags is thus answered quickly and easily: If you value a wide selection and expertise in this area, want the best possible advice on your choice and want professionals at your side, then you should buy your name tags from brilliant badges®.
Regardless of how many name tags with magnetic attachment you would like to buy, our service team will be happy to help you with advice and practical assistance. Simply call us at 040 - 570 18 25 60 (Monday to Thursday: 9 - 18 hrs / Friday: 9 - 15 hrs), use our callback service or send us an e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org